Information about the Turkish passport
Advantages of the Turkish Passport
• Turkish passport and citizenship are processed and delivered in a relatively very short time averaging 30 working days.
• Visa-free to 77 countries easier entrance rights to all 26 Schengen Zone Countries.
• No need for a minimum residency period required.
• In the top 30 passports of the world
• Contains full medical right.
• Holders obtain benefit from Pension Programs as the Turkish citizen.
• Provides free education and University reimbursement plans.
• Gives voting rights to all kinds of elections.
• Allows dual citizenship indeed who have a Turkish passport, they can also have dual citizenship. Turkish passport has a 10-year validity when you take it and it is renewable for a lifetime.